Neko Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Academy

Something is hidden in the Cherry Blossoms...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Under the blossoms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:25 pm

The new music teacher Makai Kasai was sleeping under a large sakura tree. Blossoms rained around him. His face was peaceful. A giant scythe lay next to him along with a guitar case. Poking out from the sides of his lips were slightly longer than average canine. Each around 3cm in length.

A large row of Sakura trees stood around him. the entire ground was covered in pink petals. Makai slept peacefully. the wind blew as pink petals landed on his body. The petals blew around him.
Back to top Go down
Moru Sushi
Moru Sushi

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:18 am

Moru sat on the grass with her book and ink, drawing the cherry blossoms. It was such a beautiful day to be outside and she felt like drawing. Moru, in her opinion, was a good artist but since she never really has shown anyone them, she doesn't know if she really is. Moru started to hum, she felt so happy like she did when it was a good day. She looked up from the book and saw someone strange. More curious the nervous, she walked to the object. It was a 4 blade scythe, she placed her hands over her mouth, letting out a muffed squeak, then saw the man next to it, he looked like he was asleep and she hoped she didn't wake him up. . Slowly lowering her hands, she wondered why he would have such an object with him. Moru stepped back a few steps and sat down, this was something she would like to draw. Moru like to draw unique stuff and this was very unique. Moru started to hum a lullaby. Lullabies aways made her calm down.
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-war.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Makai's eyebrows turned into a frown. His lips twitched. His nose twitched as well as if he was smelling something. A grinn graced his lips showing his razor sharp 3cm long fangs. His fingers started to move. His left eye cracked open to see a 15 year old girl with long reddish brown hair. She seemed to be drawing a picture of him. He didn't move he merely closed his single eye. But even with his ehyes closed they were still fixated on her. Once she was done he'd....have a bite.
Back to top Go down
Moru Sushi
Moru Sushi

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Moru tucked her hair behind her ears so her hair didn't get in the way. She looked up and notice something different about the man, she was starting to worry and so started to hum again. She was humming the song her mother sang when Moru was little, she loved that song and really loved her mother.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Makai's cat ears twitched as the girl sang. He had to admit she had a good voice. His fangs started to increase in length becoming a centimetre longer. His fingers twitched behind his cloak. His heart was throbbing. He grinned and thought "Oh yes she has my tastes." Makai licked his fangs in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Moru Sushi
Moru Sushi

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Moru saw his teeth and screamed, "Vampire." She picked up her book and run but tripped, her necklace came off and started to search for it, she wasn't leaving it behind. She found it and out it back on and truned around back to the man (or what ever it was)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Makai's entire body and dissolved into sakua blossoms leaving onyl his scythe and guitar case. Petals blew behind her reforming into the man. He licked his lips, "OH i'm no vampire i just...like blood of certain people. WHy else would i be out in day light?" Makai licked his lips and leaned in one of his arms had wrapped around the girls waist and had a tight grip, "And you just so happen to have one of my tastes."
Back to top Go down
Moru Sushi
Moru Sushi

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:29 pm

"and your breath stinks now let me go or...i'll kick you." she said with a scowl on her face.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Makai smiled sweetly at her. He leaned towards her, "Now that wasn't very nice. I was contimplating on biting you. I was going to let you off just now, but now thats just insulting." He grinned at her and moved to her neck. he blew onto her neck.
Back to top Go down
Moru Sushi
Moru Sushi

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:38 pm

"Well geez, you said you were going to suck my blood, creepy. You are very wired." When he blew on her neck she freed a arm and poked his eye, " Get away from my neck, you are really making me mad now." Then kicked him. The madder she got, the better for her. (right now anyway)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:43 pm

makai grinned sadistically at her, "Yari yari now that wasn't very nice kicking your teacher." He appeared behind her once more. His arm wrapped around her wiast. He pulled her in holding her tighter, "I've decided i will bite you." He moved to her neck, "Don't worry you won't feel any pain but quite the opposite." His fangs slowly pierced her skin. His other hand grabbed her arm and held her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Moru Sushi
Moru Sushi

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:52 pm

"NO BITING ME!" She moved her head away and as hard as she could, kicked him in the knew, now she was pissed off the some random stranger decided to bit her and take her blood, it gave her a lot of emotion to put into that kick.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Makai raised his hand blocking the kick with ease. His fangs completely pierced her neck. He dissolved into petals with bher. They reformed by the skaura tree. He placed her against it. He held her to the tree as his fangs pierced into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Moru Sushi
Moru Sushi

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 pm

"GET..OFF...ME...NOW" She yelled, "I WANT YOU TO STOP IT and how would you react if someone is GOING TO STUCK YOUR BLOOD."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Makai didn't answer. His mouth touched her skin. His fangs and pierced all the way. He slowly started to suck drinking her blood. His eyes seemed to widen before slanting. He pushed her further onto the drink as he drank her blood. Instead of pain a different sensation moved into the girls body.
Back to top Go down
Moru Sushi
Moru Sushi

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Moru hated needles and this was worst, never again will she complain about a needle, "Get your teeth out of my neck." She was getting tired, her eye lids starting to drop. "Get your teeth off please." She always got tired when she got blood taken away but not like cuts on a finger, like blood test, they always took a lot, her mom said that is why she was pale.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Makai's arms tightened their grip so she couldn't escape. He deepended his fangs and continued to drink her blood. He pushed her against the tree. His body touched her back. His right hand grabbed her arm and held it above her head her palm against the tree. Petals blew around them.
Back to top Go down
Moru Sushi
Moru Sushi

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Moru could keep her eyes open, she felt the book drop from her hand and heard it land on the ground. She was both very tired and very mad, she still wondered why and remembered he said something about him being her music teacher. If that's so, she hoped he was joking.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Makai pulled back blood dripping from his lips. He stumbeled and gasped, "That was delicious." he laughed, "It's been so long since i've tasted blood like yours." Makai licked his lips. Makai released his grip on the girl. He licked his lips licking the blood. He raised his hand and wiped the blood dripping down from his lips. He licked the blood off of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Moru Sushi
Moru Sushi

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Not relizing what was not going on or what else the crazy blood man was doing, she started to hum again. She remembered what her mom said, she said she hummed in her sleep when she was scared and when she came in Moru would stop. How she missed her mom so badly, she felt tears go down her face, still humming the lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Makai sighed at the girl. He picked her up. He laid against the tree and placed her head in his lap. He pulled his cloak off and laid it over the top of her. He leaned against the tree and looked up. he sighed again and looked at the girl. He ran his fingers through her hair as she slepts.
Back to top Go down
Moru Sushi
Moru Sushi

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:46 pm

After a while, she woke up. She wondered if it was just a dream and hoped it was. Moru realized that there was something on her, a cloak, who did it belong to, she felt a hand on her head. She reached up and placed her hand on top of it then picked it up and sat up. She let go of the hand and rubbed her eyes and saw the same face as the one who sucked her blood, she would have yelled or something but she was still a bit tired (it was a good sleep) "If you ever suck my blood again..." She didn't finish, even if he did she still was going to be nice to him but still was pissed off that he bit her, "Just don't do that again." Then leaned against the tree and closed her eyes. This helped to relax her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Makai smiled at her, "Gomen it won't happen again it was my monthly craving. And you just so happened to be the only person around."he leaned back placing his hands behind his head. He looked at her , \"Your Moru Sushi of grade 10 aren't you."
Back to top Go down
Moru Sushi
Moru Sushi

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:55 pm

"Yes, did you get that from my blood?" She said as she put her hands on her hips, "Sorry for the additude but i still can't belive you sucked my blood." then sighed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Makai smkiled at her, "No i memorised every class roster." He showed his fangs still dripping with blood. His fangs decreased in size becoming a centimetre in length. He leaned back. His tail unwrapped from his waist and his ears twitched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under the blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the blossoms   Under the blossoms Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the blossoms
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Academy :: Academy :: Lawn-
Jump to: