Neko Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Academy

Something is hidden in the Cherry Blossoms...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Shopping Trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:45 pm

The grocery store was a large place, with white tiled flooring and aisles full of cereals and detergent and milk and eggs, and a fruits and vegetables section and a refrigorated section and a delicatessen as well as a fish monger, but for Aja a grocery store held so much more than just food. Aja held Yami's hand as they walked together through the automatic doors. Her fluffy tail swished from side to side as she surveyed the Aisles. She spotted the cleaning section and headed towards it, in seach of a strangely shaped sponge or a nice smelling soap. "Come on, lets find something cool, I have some money!" she said, pulling on Yami's hand.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Yami raised an eyebrow in confusion. He was wondering what Aja could want in the cleaning section. He just followed after her as she pulled him along.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Soon Aja found what she wanted. It was a set of tiny sponges in the shape of sea creatures. She also found a iron wool on the end of a stick, and dish washing gloves that were leaf green. She showed them to Yami as if she had made a great discovery and began explaining what she was going to with each item. "The sponges arn't for cleaning." she said. "They are for absorbing water. I am going to place them in the pot of a potted plant and see if it helps or hurts. Then, the Iron wool is for painting. And the dish washing gloves, well, I don't know yet, but don't they look useful?" she said exited.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Yami blinked in confusion. he had know idea what was going on. He continued to blink trying to figure out what was happening, "H...Hai." he answered her question unsure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:37 am

"Is there something you want to look for, Yami? Maybe we can get some Kumquats to share?" Aja looked at Yami with her biggest blue eyes and her ears twitched and her fluffy tail swished back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Yami was about to answer when he phone went off. He pulled it from his pocket. He stared at the caller name and gulped, 'Um hold on." He took a few steps back and answered, "Moshi Moshi Yami here.....YOU WANT ME TO WHAT!!!!!!!!.......my answer is no...i meant no and i mean it....i'm not doing that to someone i just met....i don't care you won't have my Onii-sama....Good bye." Yami hanged up. He smiled sheepishly at Aja, "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 pm

"Dare I ask?" Aja asked Yami, very, very curious about the call, but suspecting that it might not be something he wanted to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Yami waved his hands in front of him, 'Its nothing its nothing." His eyes narrowed. He flashed over to Aja . He whispered into her ear, "When i tell you to...run" His eyes were concentrating on the black car outside. He had his right hand on the hilt of his Odachi
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Aja's eyes widened. Her ears and tail twitched in fear. She'd been in a similar situation before and it wasn't a fun time. This time she might not get out alive. She would definitely obey Yami's instructions. "Does it matter which direction?" she asked under her breath so that only Yami could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Yami looked around and saw a back door, "Don't head towards the back door. They've probably already set up a trap. I'll clear a path. Escape through the front door. But take any path you think is safest." Yami drew his light blue odachi. Wind spiralled around him.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Aja nodded and stared in wonder at the wind that appeared to be swirling around Yami. Well, she couldn't see the wind, it was wind, but it blew at the hanging sponges and knocked over a bottle of detergent. She stared at the front door and got ready to run. She looked out the window and saw a familiar black car. She'd seen the inside of that car once before, and she didn't intend to see it again. "Alright, I'm ready to go. Will I ever see you again?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Yami smiled at her, "Of course i'm not called Fuujin (God of WInd) for a reason. Now run." Yami looked up as the shop was filled by men in black suits. Yami settled into a stance, "One Sword Wind Art: lull." Yami slashed downwards. A gust of wind shot forward slamming into his opponents knocking them backwards, 'Run now!"
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Aja ran. Away from Yami from the men in black suites, from the cleaning aisle, and out the front door. She ran acrossed the street, not down the street, but through the parking lot and past stores and when she could no longer run she collapsed in the middle of someones back yard. She laid there for a few minutes, not daring to move. She hoped Yami would be able to find her once he was done with the Mafia. She wanted to see him again, alive and healthy. She realized that it wouldn't be long before the black car found her, whoever was driving it had seen where she had run to. She bought herself some time by not taking the side walk, but not much.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Yami stood back his blade raised, "Sickling Wind." Yami swung downwards. THosusands of wind sickles shot froward tearing the men apart. Yami hovered in mid air "Lull!" A large blast of wnd rocketed forward. Yami flew through the air. He hit the ground and swung his blade releasing a blade of wind.It tore through the car out the front. He looked up. Wind wrapped around his feet and he hovered into the air. He spot Aja in the distance. he hit the ground and ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Aja laid on the ground, face down in the grass. Something kicked her. It was not Yami. It was a man in a leather jacket and jeans, with boots and gloves and a bald head except for his ears, which were brown. From the way he picked her up, through her over his shoulder and ran to a silver SUV, she guessed he was also not the owner of the backyard she had hidden in. Aja screamed and kicked and scratched at the man's back, the only thing she could reach, but she couldn't rip through the man's leather jacket. "YAMI!!" she yelled as the man shoved her into the back seat of the van. The man said something in japanese to the driver and the van rolled away.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Yami watched as the Van drove away. He drew his wakizashi and held both blades. He swung them in a downward arc. Wind blades shot forward tearing the tires to pieces. Yami hovered in mid air and flew towards the Van. he glided o a cushion of air. He swung his blade tearing the van side open. He reached in and grabbed Aja. He leapt back as the Vanc rashed.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Aja held on to Yami for dear life. She shook slightly. "Th-thankyou for saving me." she said. "I got really scared." she tried to focus her thoughts. "We...we should try and find your brother, and make sure they aren't after him too." she said.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Yami nodded his head. He held Aja bridal style. His blades sheathed, "I'll never let you out of my site again." Yami jumped onto a branch and hopped away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shopping Trip   A Shopping Trip Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shopping Trip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Academy :: Tanzukai Town :: Grocery Store-
Jump to: