Neko Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Academy

Something is hidden in the Cherry Blossoms...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bachiyami

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:59 pm

A 5'9 14 year old boy stood within a lagre forest. His hair was silver that spiked up defying gravity. He had light blue and big eye. He had a pair of white fluffy cat ears and a fluffy white tail.

He had an adorable face. he wore a long white sleeved kimono like top with the sleeves reaching past his finger tips. he wore chinese silk style red dragon pants, white socks and black slippers. Strun across his back diagonally was a light blue odachi. Strapped horizontally on his lower back was a light blue wakizashi.

The boy smiled as he looked about, "It was a good idea coming here. Its nice a peaceful. Now i'll be able to take a break from work and maybe see Onii-sama."

Last edited by Bachiyami on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Aja was in the forest, collecting toads. The little brown lumpy kind. She planned to make her sister kiss them while she was sleeping, to see if toads turned into princes as well, or something different. She would kiss them herself, except Haru was closer to being a princess than she was. She lifted up a log and checked under it. Nothing but larva and ants and other creepy crawlers. She looked around. Near by, though she hadn't noticed him before, was a boy with silver hair. He had his back to her. She put down the cardboard box she had been collecting toads in and walked over, tapping him on the shoulder. "Hello!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Yami spun on his heels. He grabbed the person who had tapped him. he grabbed them by the chest and placed them against a tree. He placed a hand on his wakizashi and drew it holding it to their throat. He blinked when he noticed it was a cute girl. He blushed and looked down. he blushed even more when he felt something soft in his hands. He gulped he had grabbd her left breast with his hand. He stumbled over in shock. he fell to his knees bowed, "Gomen gomen gomen! I'm sorry i didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:34 am

Most girls would have run, having had a sword held to their throat. Braver girls would have slapped the boy for fondling them and given him a good lecture. But Aja was neither of these girls. Instead, she got down on her knees with him, looked him in the eye and smiled. "Oh, that's alright." she said. "My name is Aja. What's your name?" she kinda blushed a little herself, she thought this boy was definitely good looking.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Yami started to blush even more as the girl got closer. He gulped and stuttered out "B...B...Bachiyami...b...but please c...c...call me Yami." He looked up at Aja and blushed an even darker shade of red.

Last edited by Bachiyami on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:01 pm

"Okay, Yami." said Aja. "What brings you to the forest today?" She felt she wanted to know all about this boy, he looked a little older than she was, definitely taller, and there was something...different about him. She got along with different, because she was different. Perhaps she would even tell him her secret. It depended on how different he was.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Yami looked up and poked his index fingers together, "A...Actually i came here looking for my Onii-sama." Yami sighed in defeated, "But i haven't found him. But i heard they he was in this town. I just wanted to see Onii-sama again." Yami still had his wakizashi in his hand. He sheathed it with a click.

Last edited by Bachiyami on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:09 pm

"Your older brother?" said Aja. "What's his name? I might know him..." said Aja. "Or maybe you can tell me what he looks like, and we can find him together?"
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Yami looked up with sparkling eyes taking her hands, "You'd do that really. You'd help me find Makai-Oniisama!" He held a lost puppy dog eye look. His cat tail was swaying back and forth and his ears twitching with delight.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:19 pm

Aja blushed when Yami took her hands. The touch was like an electric shock to her body, in a good way. Then he said "Makai". Images flashed through her head, a black car following them down the street, the inside of that black car, a blindfold covering her eyes, gunshots, screams, and a little five year old girl, impaled on the end of a scythe. This was her music teacher, Makai Kasai, who had saved her from the mafia. "He works at the music hall in Tanzukai town. Are you from Italy, too?" she asked, hoping she wasn't getting involved with the Mafia for the second time in one week.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Yami nodded his head vigorously, "Hai i'm from Italy too but i'm 100% Japanese! my entire family is." He smiled at her. he looked down noticing her was holding her hands. His face turned dark red. He fell back hitting his head against a log. He rolled across the grass clutching his head, "Ouch." He rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:29 pm

"Oh, are you okay?" Aja ran over to Yami and placed a hand on his head. "Let me see your eyes, if your pupils are dialated or not. You know, to see if you have a concussion." Aja pulled through Yami's silver hair, looking to see if there was a bruise. There was. "You have a bruise." she told him. "We should get you back into town, get some ice on it. Can you stand?" She found herself very worried about Yami's health.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Yami scratched the back of his neck sheepishly, "I'll be fine i have a high healing rate." He blushed when she touched him. His face turned even more red. He moved back a bit tring to calm himself down. He got on his knees and stared at her, "You said Italy too. Does this mean you know Makai-Oniisama?"
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:36 pm

"He's my music teacher." she said. She thought a minute. It couldn't be bad to tell Yami what had happened. After all, he was Makai's brother, and she felt tired of keeping what had happened a secret. "Makai...he saved my life. I was kidnapped by the Mafia, and he rescued me."
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:39 pm

A frown adorened Yami's features, "Mafia. Them bastards can't just leave Onii-sama alone." Yami looked at the girl, 'But your alright now aren't you? Did Onii-sama save you?" His tail was still swaying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:44 pm

"Yes." said Aja. Then came the heavier stuff. Like how Makai had told her about why he had left the Mafia, how he had cried blood and how she had seen a vision of a girl who had been dead for months. She decided to save that information for later. "Like I said, he works at the music studio. We can probably find him there, come on!" Aja took Yami's hands and helped him stand.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Yami blushed as she took his hand. He let go and stood up dusting himself off. he smiled at her still blushing and bowed, "Arigatou for helping me Aja-san. this really means alot to me." Yami clenched his fists and punched the air, "Onii-sama i'm coming for you."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:50 pm

(End topic and start a new one at the music hall?)
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 pm

(Do you want to make it or should I?)
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:54 pm