Neko Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Academy

Something is hidden in the Cherry Blossoms...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 pm

the 7'2 foot Teacher Makai was leaning under a sakura tree in full bloom. A lagre row of Sakura trees were around him. Petals covered the ground. He was leaning back with a cigeratte in his mouth. Finishing it off he stomped it out on the ground. He moved around and placed his scythe on the ground along with his guitar case. He slipped down the tree. It was a beautiful saturday morning.

Makai smiled. The sky wans't to cloudy. The sun was shining yet it wans't to hot just an average day. Makai yawned and placed his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Haru no Hana was snoring.

Maybe not snoring though... This was more like snuffling.

Snuffling in a tree... every girl's dream.

No, not really.

Yawning, Hana stretched herself. First her arms and legs, then her claws. She looked around with sleepy eyes, and saw Makai. The music teacher. She groaned, figuring he might lecture her about practicing the piano or something. Not that she didn't take piano, but some students had spread rumors that he would lecture everyone about practicing the piano.

These rumors weren't technically true though. In fact, she kind of assumed they weren't. And now this confirmed it, because some of the rumors said that Makai had eyes in the back of his head.

And of course she could see that wasn't true.

'Or is it?' She thought to herself, chuckling as she did so. She smirked, and leaned against the trunk, standing up on the thick branch she was standing on. She breathed in deeply, taking in the scent of cherries and cherry blossoms. She was in an unusual good mood. This was saying something too; she had been more depressed then usual lately.

None of this really mattered though. What mattered was that a squirrel was now nibbling her hair. A red squirrel. Young. Probably trying to find things for it's nest.

'Cute... wait! What! Hey! My earring!' Thought Hana, springing at the squirrel.

Within two minutes she had her earring back.

She was curled up on the tree branch.

And she was snuffling... again.
Back to top Go down
https://nekoacademy.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Makai yawned loudly. he cracked his neck then his nuckles. He sighed his eyes closed "You know i don't think its a good idea to be sleeping in a tree. Haru-chan age 17 a senior in the 12th grade." The music teacher cracked his neck again still with his eyes closed. Makai yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Hana opened her eyes a bit, then closed them, yawning widely.

"You don't know me very well do you?" She called down to him, smirking a bit. Anyone who knew her would know that she LOVED sleeping in trees, mainly when she wasn't snuffling. She never fell out either. I mean NEVER! She had never fallen out of a tree once.

She tucked her paws underneath her head, and curled up into a ball. "So, what brings you around here?" She asked Makai casually. "I thought the music school was in Tanzaku town, or whatever it's named. Not Sakaiza town." She knew the name of the town where the music school was. Her brain was just all fuzzy from being asleep. A cherry blossom petal landed on her nose lightly, but her eyes snapped open anyways. She calmed down a bit once she saw it was just a petal.

It's not that she is paranoid, it's just that she's paranoid. That's all. Maybe a bit too paranoid for her own good. But that didn't matter right now. What mattered right now was sleep... gorgeous sleep...

She opened her eyes and stared now at Makai, letting her hands and head dangle off the branch. "It is Tanzaku town, right?" She quickly checked with him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Makai opened his blood red eyes. His slits stared at her. He smiled warmly "Oh it is, but its saturday so its closed. I came here to look at the sakura blossoms." makai held out a hand as a blossom floated down, "I've always loved Sakura trees." makai smiled. His entire body dissolved into sakura petals. He appeared on the branch beside Hana. He was seated with his back leaning againt the trees trunk, "What brings you here Hana-chan?" His smiled at her. His 3cm long fangs stuck out of the side of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Hana smiled back, showing her fangs. There were pointed, slightly more feral then other Neko's. "This is my usual sleep spot." She responded, smartly. "I lose Sakura trees too. Their so pretty." She choked briefly as she realized she had almost said 'So are you.' "Ehe... anyways ^_^;" She stammered, sitting up straight. She turned herself to face Makai. Suddenly per pupils dilated, and she turned her attention to a mouse on the ground. "Be right back..." She muttered totally oblivious to the fact she was 12 feet in the air.

Hana let out a feral screech, and leapt down from the tree onto the ground. She hit the ground on all fours, and bounded after the mouse. "RAWR!" She screamed, pouncing on it. She grabbed it with her claws and scooped it up, letting it's blood run how her hand. She then one-handedly climbed the tree. Once her reached right below the branch where she was before, she jumped onto it, hitting it perfectly without fail.

She sighed and sat down, marveling her catch. It was a plump, gray mouse. She sniffed it for a second, before remembering that Makai was there. "Want a bite?" She asked, holding up the mouse so Makai would know she was talking about it, instead of the apple in her backpack. Mice were favorites of Nekos, and gray mice were a special treat. She was lucky she caught one. Now it was time to be polite, and offer Makai some of the mouse. She held it out to him in her hand, her claws retracted.

(Agh! I so wanna post more, but I'm just gonna let you post now. o_o)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Makai looked at her raising an eyebrow at the mouse. He sighed and shook his head. he showed his fangs, "Sadly no i'm not into mice. Nor do i like drinking the blood of an animal. To be honest i like drinking the blood of another person." Makai's tongue flicked across his fangs, "But you shouldn't worry I've already drunken my blood fill for this month. SO my cravings are gone for now."

Makai leaned back. Though for some odd reason ever since coming to this town his cravings have been more violent. Even now he felt like feasting again. He ignored mit. But he could sense the Neko across from him. he could sense her over whelming happiness and it just made him want to sink his fangs into her.

He shook his head. He sighed again. Looking into nthe sky he watched the sakura blossoms fall. He cracked a sadistic grin.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:13 pm

"Ok. Your loss." Shrugged Hana, biting into the mouse. She then noticed Makai's grin. "What's so funny?" She asked, suspiciously. She finished chewing the mouse part she had in her mouth, then swallowed the rest of the mouse in one gulp. She reached out her hand, and let a Sakura blossom fall into her open palm. She smiled, and blew on it, letting it float away to forever and beyond... she didn't want to think that it would float to the ground.

She then turned her attention back to Makai, and studied him. He was tall and lean, sort of like her. His hair was brown, and his skin slightly tan. He had an air of a rebel to him. Someone who wasn't afraid to back down. Someone who was dangerous. but also quiet nice.

(SOrry for teh short post. I forgot how much this comp lags.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Makai licked his lips. his tongue ran along his fangs. He had cravings. He scowled and muttered, "It's only been three days and i'm craving again...whats wrong with me." He sighed again and leaned back. His mouth was dry. Closing his eyes he held back the craving. Opening them he find Hana staring at him. He smiled kindly. His left eye was closed his right eye was studying the neko beside him.

His eyes looked her over up and down. She was tall and curvy with tanned skin. His right eye turned pitch black for a split second. His eye seemed to looked straight through her completely analysing her. Makai leane dback and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Hana sighed deep in her throat. Kind of like a feral sigh... she was pretty feral. She often sighed when she didn't know what to do with her voice. Should she say something or not? Maybe she should just sigh. That's what weant through her head when she didn't know what to say or do. She was then aware of Makai staring at her. "What? Do I have something on my shirt?" She asked absentmindably, looking at she shirt. It was black with a white pheonix on it. It was her favorite shirt. She then looked back at Makai.

(This comp lags so much, my posts are getting shorter!)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Makai grinned at Hana. His cravings had increased once more. His fangs seemed to lengthen. He turned from her. Scowling he felt his blood lust rising. Sighing he looked about for someone to bite he didn't want to bite another student. Looking about he found know one. He leaned against the tree and held it in, "There's nothing on your shirt" he answered.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:40 pm

"Oh. Ok. Good." Said Hana. SHe blushed suddenly, realizing how weird she must sound.She noticed Makai display some... odd behavior, before relaxing against the tree. SHe shrugged it off, and instead tried relaxing too, but she watched him out of the corner of her eye... just in case he tried anything. After waht he said earlier... what was it? Oh yeah. ["Sadly no i'm not into mice. Nor do I like drinking the blood of an animal. To be honest i like drinking the blood of another person."] and ["But you shouldn't worry I've already drunken my blood fill for this month. So my cravings are gone for now."] Those didn't really bother her, but what he had said after that did. ["It's only been three days and i'm craving again...whats wrong with me."] That part had made her concerned.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Makai licked his fingers. He scowled as he felt his cravings in crease he thought to himself, "What is going on the emotions of this towns people are running to me. I've never had to drink blood more than once a month yet...my cravings have increased in only three days." he sighed and muttered to himself, "And i don't want to bite another student....." he glanced at Hana. He could see her aura of happiness and positivity. He gulped as he licked his lips. he turned his head away from her hair.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:00 am

Hana satred at him, shocked at what he had muttered. She had ears like a... well... Neko... "What do you mean bite another student?!?" She demanded, shocked. She stared at him, a little irritated. Actually, a lot of things. Irritated, angry, shocked, but not very much of them all. Still rather cheerful... which was weird. Not many people would feel cheerful in this situation. But, she wasn't most people.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:03 am

Makai gulped as his heart thumped. he gripped his mouth. He could feel all her emotions running to him. His eyes flashed between red and black .he glanced over at her his fangs lengthening, "I...I think it would a good idea if you get away from me quickly." His chest thudded again. He could feel his thirst rising every second.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:37 am

"Why? WHat's going on?" Asked Hana, warily. SHe backed up a bit, cautiously. This was teh trouble. She was really curious. She never backed up right away. She always stuck around to find out what happened... more then once had she woken up in the nurse's office. "What's wrong Makai?" She asked, backing up a bit more. SHe then stopped, thought for 1 second, and took a few steps forwards. "Makai?" SHe repeted.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:40 am

Makai closed his eyes. His chest thumped again. He looked up at her his left eye had turned pitch black. His right was half black and half red, ""I'm sorry.' Makai''s fangs lengthened. His body dissolved into petals. he appeared behind Hana. His left arm wrapped around her waist holding her in place. He leaned in to her neck baring his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:48 am

Hana shrieked for a second, then slammed her leg into his soft spot. "Sorry..." She grimaced. SHe elbowed him in the gut, then lept out of his grip. SHe wheeled around to face him. "CONTROL YOURSELF!" She yelled at him. This was something her teachers did when a student went "feral". A Neko state where the person going Feral loses control of themself. She frowned, then repeted yelling it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:50 am

Makai's body had dissolved into petals. he appeared behind her completely unharmed. His eyes glowed black. he grabbed her and placed her against a tree. He bared his long fangs. Chains seem to shoot out frm the ground behind the tree grabbing Hanna's limbs. makai leaned in to her neck. His fangs pressed against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:59 am

Hana squeezed her eyes shut. She breathed in deeply. In... Out... She opened her eyes and saw Makai's red one. Red eyes stared into Yellow eyes, then she closed her eyes once more, hoping this was a dream. But then again, she didn't really wanna wake up.

It was kind of like a movie she once watched. Twilight. She hated the movie, but this somewhat reminded her of it. What had Bella done when that vampire... James, attacked her? Oh yeah. She had got bitten.

That didn't really raise her spirits.

'Think Hana think..." She thought. Then she remembered something else she had read.

It had been a fanfic. A pretty good fanfic too. A fanfic for her favorite show: Doctor Who. The Doctor had gone mad, and Rose was his target. How did she get out of it? RIght. SHe kissed him. That wouldn't work either.

'Well this can't be the end!' She thought. Finally she found what she was trying to think of. It was also a Doctor Who fanfic, but this time it was the Master attacking them. What happened next?

Right! That happened!

Well it wouldn't work either. She didn't have a can of vasoline.

"ARRGG! GET OFF ME!" She cried, pushing against Makai as a last resort.

(Yes! My posts are longer! THe notebook thing is working!)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:02 am

Makai's fangs pierced her skin drawing blood. He latched onto her neck and slowly started to drink her blood. One of his hands grabbed both her wrists and held the above her head. His other arm was used to hold her against the tree. His fangs sunk deeper into her skin until his lips touched her neck.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:08 am

Hana winced in pain. "Stop it... let go of me..." SHe muttered. "I said STOP IT!" She screamed, kicking Makai away from her. His fangs ripped some of her skin off, but that was fine. She jumped out of the tree, and hit the ground... hard.

"Owww..." She moaned, before standing to her feet. "She stared back up in the tree, then turned and started running.

'God what am I doing? Running?' She thought to herself. She wheeled around, and stared at the tree, holding her neck. "Maybe he needs help..." She said, outloud this time. She started walking slowly towards the tree, then began running. When she reached it, she stared up at him. "Makai! Calm down! Take control of yourself!" She called up. Then she cursed, and leapt up the tree.

"Makai! Control yourself!" She cried, grabbing his wrists, and holding him away from her. "Come on! Control! You're the one in control, not this... craving! You are!" She shouted, now a little afraid.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:10 am

Makai bared his fangs again, He appeared behind her once more. His arms wrapped around her. He held her tightly. He placed her against a tree holding her in place. Be bared his fangs and moved to her neck. He dug his fangs back into her neck drinking her blood once more.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:21 am

This time Hana didn't fight. Why fight death? It would come eventually. That was the fact that she dealt with every day. The more she thought about death, the more she realized how much more realistic than god it is. SHe was athiast anywho, but still. It was interesting.

But now that she was staring death in the face she couldn't do anything. She left her legs turn to jelly and her brain collapse. She tried to think of some way to stop this, but she just couldn't.

But the whole time, her mind kept flashing back to that fanfic... well... when it wasn't thinking of death.

And she did the only rational thing. A last despirate attempt.

She inched her hands towards his head, and slowly moved it away from her neck... well. out of her neck. It didn't really work though, and she flopped her arms down.

She breath was in heavy gulps now. She gripped the leg of her pants, and finally she tried her last despirate attempt.

She kissed Makai on his cheek.

Maybe that would shock him enough to let her go. Was her one thought.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:24 am

Makai continued to suck from her neck. he was about to pull away when he felt her kiss him on the cheek. His eyes widened as they returned to their blood red colour. His fangs started to decrease in length leaving her neck. He stumbeled back in shock and bumped into a tree. He fell over. he quickly got to his knees a bowed, "I'm sorry i'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Academy :: Sakaiza Town :: Park-
Jump to: