Neko Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Academy

Something is hidden in the Cherry Blossoms...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

Just another day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:28 am

Hana gasped in pain, and collapsed onto her knees, grasping her neck.She stood up straight, then fell back down again. FInally she clawed at the tree trunk and stood up. She stared at Makai for a long time.

Finally she spoke. Not very much though. Just a few words. "What happened?" Well... in this case a few meant two... for now. "What happened?" She repeted, still a bit disconcerted. She gripped her neck hard, numbing the pain.

After staring at Makai for a long time, she finally looked away. The cherry blossoms had some blood on them, but not very much. Just a few drops. She gazed at them for a long time before turning back to Makai. This time, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
https://nekoacademy.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:34 am

Makai stared at the ground. His fingers seemed to tighten around the ground. He continued to stare down. He finally looked up after a few moments and said "I...I have an abnormal lust for blood." His fangs were still dripping with blood.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:41 am

"I noticed" Remarked Hana sarcasticly, before realizing this wasn't the time for it. She looked down, then back up. "What I did... it was just to get you off me. That's all." She disclamed hurradly. But then again, she wasn't sure that's all it was.

'Yes it is. That's all.' She scolded herself in her head. She looked back down. "I wans't bleeding though... why did you go... Crazy like that?" She asked, looking up for a second, before looking back down. She kind of wished she hadn't asked that.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 am

Makai sighed and leaned back against a tree, "Ever since i was a child i've always had a craving for blood. I don't need to see blood to get a craving...I get cravings by experiencing the moods of other people. I got for 8 types of lood happy, unhappy, stress, clam, positive, negative, shy and out going those type of people attract me. And this town is over flowing with people with each of the four positive types. Ever since coming here i've found my blood cravings increasing."
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:50 am

"Ah." Said Hana, slowly nodding her head. She looked down again, then back up. "Positive and negitive moods..." She muttered, now realizing she was saying it outloud. Her face flushed breifly, for she didn't like being caught talking to herself... normally. "So... Umm... Why do you think you have this... bloodlust?" SHe asked, hoping she wasn't prying to far into Makai. She didn't want to push him, but she was curious. She always had been curious. She looked away for a second, then back at Makai, gazing at him, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:57 am

Makai sighed once again. His left arm disolved into petals before reforming, "It's because of my gift. I am an illusionists like the rest of my family. But unlike them i am able to make my illusions real. Not seem real but real. I can make someone feel pyshical pain in one of my illusions any sort of pain. only myself and the founder of the Kasai family could create such illusions. Like me he too had an uncontrollable bloodlust. It is our payment for these abilities. Every month we'll crave blood if we don't get our fill we go into a sort of feral mode and until we drink blood we can't get out." Makai glanced at the ground, "Yet mine is actually higher than the first's. Why i'm not to sure. Maybe because i'm a Neko while the first wasn't."
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:03 am

Hana nodded, this time not saying anything. Even though she couldn't really know what it felt like, a part of her knew. A part deep, deep inside of her. A part that had never surfaced before. She walked up to Makai, and spoke. "You're not alone. Just remember that." She whispered, before turning around, and walking off. As she walked off, the breeze making Cherry Blossoms swirl around her as she walked. She sometimes spoke in riddles when she had a vision. Sometimes not. But most of the time it was confusing. To the people she was telling it too, and to herself. Just her luck: She had to be the one to be able to see into teh future. The trouble is, when she really needs it, it doesn't always work.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:06 am

makai sighed in great annoyance. He walked over to his scythe and picked it up. he held out his right arm. His scythe blade cut through his arm making it bleed, "My own blood can calm me but not to a great extent compared to someone elses blood. This should keep my cravings down for maybe an hour or two." Makai raised his hand and started to suck his own blood. His wound instantly healed over. he pulled back and sighed, "It would be best if you stay away from me. I may not kill you from drinking your blood but i can but you close to it depending on how much i drink."
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:14 am

Hana turned, and looked Makai. "You know I can't do that!" SHe called back to him. SHe stopped walking, and stood still. She took her hand away from her neck, letting the blood flow down it. "I don't care if you lose control." She walked back up to him. "What can I say? I'm a strange person." And with those words, she walked towards a tree, and climbed up it. She reached a sturdy branch, and walked out of it, letting the Cherry Blossom petals swirl around her. She loved doing this. It gave her strength. Not litarally, but figurtivly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:17 am

Makai looked up at her, "But think about it. If i do lose control i'll attack the person closet to me. So like i said it's best to stay away." he threw his scythe on his back and picked up his guitar case, "I best be going before i lose control again." Makai walked at a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Haru no Hana
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:20 am

Hana looked down at him. "Alright." She said quietly. She turned around, and jumped off the tree, before walking away, the Cherry Blossoms swirling around her as she made her leave.

(O_O Short post, but my Mom is gonna be here any second, and I gtg. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:02 am

Makai headed back to town feeling his craving for blood rising, "Feh been only a few minutes and i'm already craving again." he dissolved into petals and vanished/
Back to top Go down
Moru Sushi
Moru Sushi

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Moru walked about, looking at what to draw next. She looked over to some cherry blossoms and wondered if that man she meet yesterday was there. Moru decide to see, she knew he wasn't going to drink her blood again cause he already did it yesterday. "Makai are you there?" she said looking about the trees. She didn't see him but a girl, "Oh hello." she said as she bowed, "i am Moru."
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-war.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Makai had moved away from Hana as he did he coiuld see Moru near her from a distance. he ignored it and looked around. He licked his lops when he saw a woman in her mid twenties. He flashed behind her his fangs lengthened. He grabbed her and sunk his fangs into her neck. One hand came up covering the womans mouth. He pulled her behind a tree so know one noticed.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:46 am

Aja was walking hand in hand with Yami towards the park. They were looking for Yami's brother and Aja's friend and music teacher, Makai. They walked in from such a direction that Aja spotted Makai right away and ran towards him. She stopped short when she saw he was with a woman. She blushed, it looked like he was kissing her neck. She wondered why he was covering her mouth. Then she saw the blood. "Makai....?" she said. She saw the woman's eyes begin to close as she struggled against Makai. "Makai! Stop! Your hurting her!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Yami stared at the site. He tsked at it, "Aniki stop biting that woman! you said you've already had you fix for the month so why are you biting another!" Yami folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:05 pm

makai pulled his fangs out and placed the woman against a tree. He raised a hand and petals blew around her. She drifted into a blissful sleep. Makai wiped the blood from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:07 am

Aja looked from Makai to Yami to Makai and back to Yami again. What the crap was going on!? Makai had just sucked the blood of an innocent woman, and here Yami was acting like it was a common occurrence! She looked at the woman to see if she was okay. She was breathing, she appeared to just be sleeping. She looked to Yami, not sure how she should feel about the situation. She might be disgusted, or afraid, but more she was concerned about her friends. Yes, that was it. She was very worried.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:10 pm

Makai stared at Yami with a blank expression. He approached him and grabbed him in a dead lock. He started giving him a noogie, "Baka what are you doing here." Makai tapped him on the head with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:13 pm

Yami was frantic as Makai was giving him a noogie. He struggeled to break free of his grasp. He was crying anime tears, "Onii-sama stop it." Yami looked up with puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Makai released his grip on Yami and grinned at his 'brother'. He smiled and leaned against a tree, "So your quiting the mafia to are you Yami?" Makai's fangs slowly decreased in length returning to normal size. makai turned to Aja, "And i see you've made a friend."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Aja blushed a little. She couldn't help it. But she had not forgotten about the horrifying scene she had just witnessed. "Um, I'm not sure, do I want to know what just happened?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Yami smiled at Aja, "Makai Onii-sama is different from most Neko's. he has a curse that forces him to drink blood. If he doesn't the hungry will over come him and he goes into a beserk state." explained the young neko with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:08 pm

"Um, Oh." said Aja, trying to take it in without freaking out. "That doesn't sound like much fun." Aja found that she had more sympathy for Makai than fear, having to drink blood was a terrible curse. She decided to change the subject. "Makai, we had another run in with the mafia. They're really determined to get you to do something."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Makai scowled, "Mafia god damn it. I should really deal with them personally." he tsked in annoyance and wiped the blood from his mouth, "They're started to become a real pain." He looked at the cherry trees, "I'm starting to think i shouldn't have left."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Academy :: Sakaiza Town :: Park-
Jump to: