Neko Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Academy

Something is hidden in the Cherry Blossoms...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Music Teacher's Brother

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

The Music Teacher's Brother Empty
PostSubject: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Aja walked down a city street in Tanzukai Town. She was on her way to the Music Studio in search of her friend and music teacher, Makai Kasai. She wasn't here for a lesson, however, she was with a new friend, the brother of Makai, Yami. When they reached the studio, she turned to Yami and said, "Well, here it is, this is where Makai works. He should be here around this time."
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Yami smiled at Aja. He engulfed her in a large hug, "Arigatou!" Yami then realised he was huging her. He gulped and turned red again. He tripped and fell through the music rooms door. He had swirls in his eyes, "Dizzy."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Aja smiled as Yami hugged her. His hair smelled nice. Then he fell through the door and became dizzy. She laughed a little and helped him up. "Are you okay?" she asked him. "Makai!?" she called into the studio. "Makai, its me! Aja! Are you there?!"
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Yami got to his feet his face still red. He looked about, "Makai-Oniisama are you in it's me Yami?" The silver haired teen looked about the music room.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:27 pm

"Well, it looks like he isn't here." said Aja, looking around. "Hmm. I wonder where he could be. Well, the first time I met him, I followed him here from the Park. He could be there..." She looked at Yami while she spoke and was lost in thought for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Yami looked at Aja. he conked his head to the side. He stared at her. His eyes looked her up and down. he turned around blushing bright red, "H...H...He c...could b...b...be i...i h...heard t....the c...cherry b...b...b...blossoms were i...in f....full b...b...bloom." Yami stuttered out.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:35 pm

"That sounds nice." she said, not really hearing what he said, just staring at his light blue eyes. She blinked and snapped out of it. "Lets go to the park and look for him there, then." she said.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Yami nodded his head, "H..H...Hai Aja-san." He was fiddeling with his kimono sleeves. he was still blushing like crazy. He'd never been near a girl for this long in his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:58 pm

"Hmm?" said Aja. "Is there something you want to tell me?" she looked at him with big eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Yami blushed again. He gulped and calmed himself, "Y...your cute." he said. He blushed redder than a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Aja smiled and blushed like crazy. Yami thought she was cute! "You cute, too..." said Aja, turning away. Now what? Her sister was so much better when it came to boys...what would she do? Aja blushed more as she realized what it was that her sister Haru would do. Aja turned back to Yami put her hand on his cheek and kissed him lightly on the lips. She wanted to run then, but she held herself in place. After all, if she ran, who would help Yami find his brother?
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:01 am

One second Yami was calling Aja cute next second she was kissing him on the lips. The silver haired teen completely froze. His eyes widened in shock he had know idea what to do. He started to calm down and reacted. His arms wrapped around the younger neko and he kissed back.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Aja had to stand on her tip toes to kiss Yami, seeing as he was almost a foot taller than she was. She pulled back and smiled at him. "I-I guess we sh-should go l-look for your brother now..." she said. Now she was the one stuttering. The kiss had left her a little shaky. Yami's arms were still around her, she didn't really want him to let go.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Yami was still stunned even if he had kissed her back. He looked down and blushed bright red again. His eyes started to swirl. His grib loosened. His face went even redder as his heart thumped in his chest. Next thing he fainted falling over and hitting the floor with a loud thud.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Aja opened her eyes and found Yami on the floor, fainted. She got down next to him and patted his cheeks with her hands. "Yami?" she said. "Yami, wake up! Yami, are you okay?" She pulled out her gooey and placed the slimy, gooey stuff on his forehead, thinking that would help somehow. She believed that her gooey had healing powers.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Yami's eyes were spinning with swirls. He was mumbling, "Kiss....my first kiss." He shook his head to find something gooey on his forehead. He touched it and raised an eyebrow. He looked up and found Aja sititng next to him. His eyes widened. His hands touche dhte gorund and he back flipped making a bit of distance. His face was bright red.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:16 pm

"I'm sorry..." said Aja, feeling guilty. "Did I freak you out? I do that sometimes..." Maybe kissing him had been a bit much, maybe he hadn't been ready for that.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Yami shook nhis head. He was on his knees. His hands on his knees caps, "N...No you have nothing to be sorry about. I was just surprise and...plus as my nature i don't like being...startled or surprised...." he had a distant look in his eyes. he shook his head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Aja giggled a little. "Is that why you almost sliced my throat open when I tapped you on the shoulder?" she asked. She got on her knees too. "So what do you wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Yami stood up and walked over to her. He gulped and looked at her features, "Ano...could you give me a tour of the town?" He wlaked over to her and tripped over his own feet falling right on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Aja's gooey fell off of Yami's forehead and unto Aja's face with a splok. She peeled it off. Aja blinked. "Um, could you get off now?" she asked as politely as she could. "Your kind of crushing me..."
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Yami nodded and stood up, "G...Gomen." He bowed to her, "I'm sorry for knocking you over." He held out a hand, "Let me help you up."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Aja took Yami's hand and pulled herself up. "Thanks. That's alright. Lets start with the Grocery Store. They have cool stuff there sometimes. Like Kumquats and sparklers and things." she took his hand again and pulled him out the door.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Yami nodded his head.His face red again as she held his hand.He followed after Aja with a smile on his face, "Arigatou Aja-chan."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:33 pm

(go to the grocery store?Its an actual section)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music Teacher's Brother   The Music Teacher's Brother Empty

Back to top Go down

The Music Teacher's Brother
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next