Neko Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Academy

Something is hidden in the Cherry Blossoms...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music teacher Makai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

Music teacher Makai Empty
PostSubject: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:32 pm

A tall man standing at 7'2 around 21 was walking towards the Music school. His hair was shoulder length and browny blonde. He wore a fish net shirt, a long sleeved shirt that was un tucked and the top three buttons were undone. over the top he wore a black cloak. His lower half was covered by red jeans. On is back was a four bladed scythe and a guitar case. His black red tipped cat ears twitched. His tail was wrapped around is waist. He also had longer then normal canines.

he had just been hired at the music school after the last teacher left a few months ago. Walking into the mjusic room he frowned. The entire room was a mess. paper on the flolor broken chairs, desks it was cluttered. There was broken glass on the floor and instruments were spralled out all over the place.

Cobs webs hung from walls. Makai took a step forward his shoes stomped on a cockroach. He scowled and headed to the storeroom. The moment he opened the door dozens of instrumnets fell out guitars, apps, drum kits, bongos, flutes, recorders, violens etc.

Makai dusted himself off and frowned, "No respect for music these days." makai sighed. he placed his scythe and guitar against a wall. he took his cloak off and folded it. he took his shirts off as well revealing his scarred yet well muscelled upper torso. Folding his shirts he placed them on his cloak. he sighed again and started to clean the place up.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Aja was following a man who carried a guitar case. She wasn't stalking him, she fully intended to introduce herself, but she was naturally attracted to the strange, or out of place. And this man, carrying a four bladed scythe on his back, was certainly out of place among the docile citizens of Tanzukai town. She followed the man to the all but abandoned music school, where she stood silently in the doorway as she watched him take off his shirt and begin to sort through the garbage and instruments that fell out of the store room. "Do you know what happened to the last music teacher?" she said finally.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Makai heard a female voice from behind him. He turned as he did his foot landed on a duster and it rolled from beneath him. His eyes widened as he fell backwards. he fell over a chair and into a stack of boxes. The boxes were full of text books (large and heavy text books) along with papers and books. The boxes came toppling down on him. A book case fell last falling straight on him. makai groaned as he pushed the book case off, "Ouch. jeez that hurt." makai got up and dusted himself off. he looked up at the girl, "Who might you be?'
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:02 pm

"Aja." said Aja, trying hard not to laugh at the man who had just gotten flattened by a duster and a bookcase. "They told me that the last man who worked here did not quit because of me. They assure me that it is not because I attempted to make him go deaf with my penny whistle." she said. "I can make it reach notes that only dogs can hear..." she looked off to the side and was lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Makai gave a gentle smile at the girl. he walked over to her and easily towered over her as he stood at his full hieght. His features were gentle. His tail unravelld from his waist. Makai crouched down till he was eye level with her. He held out a hand, "Nice to meet you Aja-chan I'm Makai Kasai."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Aja took Makai's hand and turned it over, looking at his palm. She smiled. She took something out of her pocket and placed it in his hand. It was blue, slimy, squishy, and sort of translucent. "I want you to take care of my gooey for me, when I'm gone." she said. "Kong says he's going to kill me tommorow, so I will need someone trustworthy to take care of this." she said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Makai raised an eyebrow at her. he let out a soft chuckle. He stood up and placed one hand on the girls head between her ears. he smiled at her, "Its a pleasure Aja-chan. I'm guessing you like music?"
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:22 pm

"In life I enjoyed music, but that's almost over now." said Aja, still stuck on the idea of being murdered by the boy she called Kong. "Do you think they'll play music at my funeral? Of course, there won't be much of a funeral without a body. Kong says he's going to turn me into blood pudding and eat me." she looked a little sick at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Makai laughed out loud and patted the girl on the head. he crouched down and gave a gentle smile, "I'm sure he's not really going to kill you Aja-chan i think he may have been joking. I doubt anyone would want to kill you. Your just a sweet innocent little girl no?"
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm

"Hmm..." Aja said. "Well, I might have shaved his head. And it might have been without asking him first. And it also might have been on purpose...He seemed pretty serious. He told me exactly how its going to happen. His parents are going to be gone tommorow, so I'm supposed to go over to his house and he's going to slit my throut with his claws. Then he's going to collect my blood in a bag, you know for the blood pudding. Then he's going to chop me up into little pieces and put them in my parent's freezer..." she said. "They might not be very happy when they find me instead of frozen peas...You know, you'd think giving me a bloody noes would have been enough, but he seems to want blood pudding very badly."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Makai erupted into laughter. he calmed down and smiled at her. His patted her head again, "Kids these days say the darnist things no?" makai sat downin a chair. Even sitting he was still tall, "So may inquire as to why you were following me earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:16 am

Aja pointed at the Scythe on the wall. "I've never seen one of those before..." she said. She looked back at Makai. "Your different. I...get along with different. You carry around one of those," Aja pointed at the Scythe again. "in a fairly peaceful town. Do you come from somewhere more violent? Or are you just that...Different?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:20 am

Makai chuckled at the young girl. he walked over to his scythe and clothing. he chucked his fish net shirt on, his white shirt on and finally his cloak. He gripped his scythe with one hand. He moved it onto his back with ease making a clank sound as he did. he smiled at Aja as he picked up his guitar case, "Different is what i am. But i guess you could say i grew up in somewhere violent."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:29 am

"Hmmm..." Aja thought for a minuet wheather she should ask where that was. "Where would that be?" she asked befor she had decided. "Did you ever get to use that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Makai smiled at the young girl, "Your a curious little Neko aren't you." He chuckled, "I guess now and then i would." He turned to look at her, "Anyway would you like to get some ice cream? my treat."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:31 pm

"Ice cream?" Aja blinked at the change in subject. "I like ice cream..." she followed Makai outside the Music School and down the street towards, Skips, the ice cream shop. As they walked, Aja couldn't help but notice an expensive looking car that seemed to follow them wherever they went. Pointing at it, she asked Makai, "Hey, do you recognize that car? It seems to be wherever we are. Quite a coincidence if you ask me..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Makai's eyes narrowed. His eyes glowed. He placed a hand on Aja's shoulder and pulled her in closer. He wrapped an arm around her waist. he leapt up and landed on a stone wall. He jumpd down the other side and leaned against it, "The Tuono (Thunder) family. But why are they here" the Neko whispered, "How did they track me so quickly."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Aja, completely unfazed by having been carried over a 10 ft. stone wall without so much as a "hang on", remained as quiet as possible and listened for more clues as to what was going on. She heard a car roll up and stop, a car doors opening and shutting, and foot steps coming walking over the pavement towards the stone wall. She surmised that the car appearing wherever they happened to be was probably not a coincidence. It wouldn't be long before they would have visitors on their side of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Makai picked Aja up bridal style. h crouched and leapt onto a roof. he dashed forward jumping from roof to roof. As he did he looked back catching the sight of dozens of fully grown men in black suits with yellow shirts. Makai scowled and headed into town.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:04 pm

"Umm, Makai?" Aja asked politely, "Where exactly are you taking me? And may I also ask why those men are chasing us?" The situation was becoming more and more concerning, but it took a lot to rattle Aja. Confidence is the feeling you have just before you fully understand the situation.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Makai sighed, "First i'm trying to loose them. 2nd the less you know the less you'll be involved." Makai hit the ground landing in the middle of town. he placed her on her feet, "Its best to stay in large populated areas."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:15 pm

"So I take it there isn't going to be any ice-MmmmMPH!" A hand wrapped around Aja's mouth and she was pulled away from Makai and into the crowd. She pulled at the hand and bit it, and managed to yell "Makai!" and take a few steps in his direction before a man in a black suite and yellow shirt lifted her up and carried her towards the black car.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Makai looked around when he noticed Aja missing. He usddenly heard her calling him. he spun finding her being dragged by a Tuono member to their car, "AJA!" Makai ran towards the car.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Okay, being carried over roof tops by a man you just met while being chased by who knows who was one thing, being kidnapped was quiet another. Now, Aja was definitely freaking out. She kicked and screamed while being dragged to the car. As they tried to stuff her into the back seat, she all but lost it. She bite down hard on the hand over her mouth and managed to use her claws well enough that she escaped the car for a few seconds before they grabbed her and shoved her in the back seat and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Makai was not liking this. A large man blocking his path lightnin sparked in the palm of his hand, "You were a fool to leave Makai." Makai glared at the man. His entire body dissolved into sakura petals. The petals slammed against the man toppling over him. The petals flew towards the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai Empty

Back to top Go down

Music teacher Makai
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next