Neko Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Academy

Something is hidden in the Cherry Blossoms...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music teacher Makai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

Music teacher Makai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:40 pm

There was a man sitting next to Aja who bound her hands and feet while the car started up and began to drive away. "What do you want with me?!" Aja demanded.
"Leverage." answered the man sitting next to her, and he blind folded her and wrapped ducked tape around her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:42 pm

The petals reformed into makai. The car had taken off. makai gripped his massive scythe and drew it. Hie gripped the chain and started to spin. He scythe flew forward and tore into the boot of the car. Makai grabbed a crash can lid and jumped on. His chain tugged and he was pulled forward.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:02 pm

The Driver of the car looked back at Makai. "Looks like he want's to come with." he mused. "But here is not the place to discuss buisness." He stepped on the gas and the car speed off at an amazing speed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Makai pulled the chain and swung himself up. he landed on the boot of the car with a loud thud. He tore his scythe from the boot and onto his back and held on.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:24 am

The car tore through the city at top speeds, making many sharp turns so as to try and through Makai off, but to Aja's relief, the attempts were not successful. Eventually they arrived in a mostly abandoned part of town, at the back of a large building that used to be a warehouse or a supermarket or a motel or something. The driver got out of the car and ran inside. Out came three tough looking men in black suits and yellow shirts with a variety of knives up there sleeves, which they threw at Makai's throat with deadly accuracy. As soon as they came out, the man who had tied up Aja picked her up and carried her inside.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:29 am

Makai whipped out his giant scythe with one hand and blocked the tool. he glared at them. His eyes started to turn pitch black. A murderous intent erupted from his body cloaking the entire area. many of the men in suits dropped like flies. Makai dissolved into petals. he appeared behind the original three. His scythe in his hands. Blood sprayed from their bodies. They dropped to the ground dead. Makai walked in heading for Aja.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:44 am

Aja was quickly carried past a large group of frightening looking men with various weaponry, including guns, through a door, down a set of stairs, into a large storage room where she was thrown roughly into a large metal cage and the gate was locked shut. Were she not blindfolded, She would have seen three guard dogs sleeping outside the metal cage. And one particularly large one sleeping inside the cage. It was woken up by the girl being thrown into it's cage and growled steadily at Aja, waking up the other three dogs who started attacking the cage. The one inside the cage was apparently trained to attack only on command, because it turned and went back to sleep, while the other dogs continued to attack the cage in an attempt to tear Aja apart. Upstairs, a man in a white suite pulled out a gun and aimed it at Makai's head.
"This is not the place or time to discuss buissness." said the man. "Why don't you leave and we'll contact you tomorrow. Don't worry about your little friend, we'll take care of her untill you decide to see things our way."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:46 am

Makai smiled sweetly at him. Instantly his eyes turned pure black, "The moment you involved an innocent of someone who could be one of my students...Your signed your death." A lagre murdeorus intent erupted from his body consuming the entire area. A black aura leaked from his body. His entire body dissolved into petals. A mass of petals blew through the warehosue tearing the men inside to pieces. makai smiled at the man in white, "Leave or die with them."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 am

The man in white turned and ran threw a door in the back of the room and down the stairs to where Aja was locked away. He spoke a code word to the three attacking dogs and the let him pass. He pointed the gun at Aja's head and waited for Makai. Aja was almost in tears. She had heard horrible stories about kidnappings. She did not want to end up as another sad story.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:56 am

Petals bldew through the air. The petals slammed into the dogs. A scythe flew forward cutting them apart. The petals slammed into the man in white. he screamed as his head as cut from his shoulders. makai walkd up to the cage and swung his scythe cutting the lock. he blasted the dog inside with murdeorus intent making it back up, "Aja are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:01 am

"Makai? Is that you? Yes, I'm alright." Aja said, shaking from the aura of death that still hung in the air, as well as the frightening nature of the events that she had been forced into in the last half hour.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:04 am

Makai leaned in and pulled Aja out. He held her close. he pulled out a small knife and cut her binds, "I wouldn't remove the blindfold. You wouldn't like what you see...." All around him were dead bodies killed in the most gruesome of ways. blood covered the floor and walls. organs lay about.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:09 am

"O-okay." Aja stuttered, still shaking. "I don't want to know where we are, either." Although from a distance, what had happened might have seemed exciting, or even adventurous to Aja, when it actually happened, she would rather just forget about it. "I take it a shouldn't tell anyone about what happened, either?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:11 am

makai sighed and patted her head, "It would be best. The less people who know the less involved. It would also be best if you forgot all about this so you won't be targeted again." Makai picked Aja up bridal style and the two dissolved into petals. The two appeared in an partment building. makai opened the door and placed Aja on her feet. The apartment was classy full of expensive furniture and items, "You can take it off now. We should be safe"
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:17 am

Aja took off her blind fold expecting to find herself back at the music studio, but instead found herself in a well furnished apartment. She found it a little difficult to stand on her feet, probably something to do with being transported by illusion for the first time. She grabbed unto the back of a chair and sat down in it, hoping Makai wouldn't mind, she felt so dizzy and overwhelmed. "Okay, now I would like to know where we are." Aja said. "Is this where you live?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:20 am

Makai walked into the kitchen, "Hai this is where i live. Would you like anything to drink or eat?" He had walked into a large and expensive designed kitchen. The kitchen was hi-tech full of the latest.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:25 am

Aja smiled. "You wouldn't happen to have any Ice cream, would you? I never did get that ice cream you said you'd buy me..." she said jokingly. "On second thought, maybe just a glass of water. Sugar might not be the best thing for me right now." she said, looking at her hand, which was shaking. She pulled out her penny whistle and began to play "The Musical Priest" to try and calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:27 am

Makai poured Aja a cup of cold water. he walked over to the fridge and grabbed himself a bottle of sake. he walked over and placed the cup on a table in front of Aja. makai sat in a chair opposite her. makai sighed, "Im sorry about getting you involved in that...you weren't suppose to.."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:32 am

Aja took a few sips of the water. "It's alright. Everything turned out okay, thanks to you. Thank you, by the way, for rescuing me. I'm glad I met you." Aja smiled at Makai. She was glad she met him, even if it had almost gotten her killed. He wasn't just different, he was kind.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:33 am

Makai smiled at her. He took a sip of sake. He placed the sake on the table and sighed. He looked her dead in the eyes, "Your probably wondering what that was all about aren't you." his face was no longer gentle but serious. His eyes are turned cold. His smile vanished.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:36 am

Aja blinked at Makai's sudden change in demeanor. Her smile vanished as well as she adjusted to the serious tone of the situation. "Well, I can't help but wonder why I almost died today." she said. "You owe me that much, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 am

Makai sighed, "I thought you'd might say that." Makai leaned back in his chair, "I'll tell you the simple version. I didn't come here just to teach music. I came here to escape my old life. I came from Italy and...i was born into the Mafia. I am a Mafia Hitman and next boss of the kasai Mafia branch."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:55 am

"The...Mafia?" Aja said nervously. "Well, that certainly explains a lot." she took another sip of water. "I hope they don't come after you again!" she said, more concerned for her new friend's safety than her own.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:57 am

Makai sighed and started to explain in depth, "Theres more to it. my family works for another family the Aquilla family the top brass in Italy the strongest family. Once you join the Mafia your in it for life. I couldn't stand it anymore so i came here. But it seems that tracked me down." I'm sorry that you were brought into it."
Back to top Go down
Aja
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Aja

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:04 am

"I don't blame you for wanting to leave the Mafia, but if you knew that they were gonna hunt you down like this, what made you leave?" Aja asked, hoping she wasn't being impolite or asking too personal a question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music teacher Makai   Music teacher Makai - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Music teacher Makai
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next